Next: 5.10 perm_var_listtemp_var_list
Up: 5 The code generator
Previous: 5.8 variable_classificationlocal_var_descr
- Emulator-related variables
Contains the user's variables when a query is issued.
The define-register function adds each register to this list, causing
the debugger to output the variables of this list.
This is a global flag in the machine indicating the read/write status, which
is used in the unify instructions.
This flag determines whether the emulator is in a debugging state
or will just run through the code. It can have the following values:
- :interactive the emulator performs single steps
- T the emulator shows all executed instructions without interaction
- nil if no debugging is demanded
- code generator-related variables
This variable determines which X-registers can be used by the code
without any interference with the classifier's allocations.
An assoc-list mapping Y variables to X-registers.
Harold Boley (email@example.com)