Knowledge Infrastructures: Re-Engineering for Learning
Dr. Gertjan van Heijst
- knowledge infrastructures: re-engineering for
- What is Kenniscentrum CIBIT?
- trend in business
- Growing interest across the world
- Developments in europe
- Activities on all scales and in all types of organisations
- in summary:
- knowledge management (attempt 1)
- The right knowledge: how can you get it?
- The right knowledge, what is it?
- Business strategy
- strategic option I: operational excellence
- strategic option II: product leadership
- strategic option III: customer intimacy
- knowledge management (attempt 2)
- Knowledge policy
- A knowledge infrastructure is...
- A knowledge infrastructure
- Components of knowledge infrastructures
- What’s new here?
- What else is new?
- learning from the customers
- learning from the organisation
- learning from the shop floor
- learning from experience
- learning from education
- learning from the competition
- New is ...