If you want to join our team, e.g., as a guest researcher or student, please contact the project leader.
Also visit our page for students for open job positions, thesis topics., etc.
- Torsten Bender
- Torsten is working on his diploma thesis about context separation with the help of statistical information retrieval methods and based on eye tracking information.
- Florian Mittag
- Florian develops the JAVA library for handling the Tobii Eye Tracker as well as the filter chain framework for attention/eye tracking data.
- Andreas Wagner
- Andreas' thesis is about analyzing the user's web browsing activities and developing an interface to re-find previously visited web pages.
- Ralf Biedert
- Björn Endres
- Jan-Adrian Götza
- Moritz Plössl
- Matthias Käppler
- Matthias developed semantic search within a wiki, employing techniques inspired by faceted browsing.
- Paul Pichota
- Paul worked on improved manual annotation of wiki pages.