This is version 5.
It is not the current version, and thus it cannot be edited.
[Back to current version]
[Restore this version]
This page links to (open source) software developed in Mymory.
Servicia is an infrastructure for building and running service-oriented systems with all vital properties with minimum burden for the developers. The framework focuses on an environment where
- different software components and services are developed by various people, usually not software engineers but researchers.
- the components should be easily assembled to prototypical software systems,
- multiple instances of such a system may run in parallel,
- the use of the file-system as storage backend is allowed,
- some of the components may run in separate address-spaces (on other virtual machines),
- services/components ideally use their functionality via method invocations when running in the same address space but the components should also be accessible via a standard web-protocols,
- developers should not be bothered with technical details of invoking other services, like generating stubs.
Overview presentation for Servicia: PPS
XML-RPC Delight is a lightweight approach to developing JAVA components which can be connected by a web-based protocol.
XML-RPC Delight is delivered under the LGPL license on the opendfki platform. Please visit http://delight.opendfki.de.
comprise a set of various algorithms with a layered architecture for the purpose of Ontology Alignment. Initial development was accomplished in the EPOS project
The PHASE-Libs are delivered under the LGPL license on the opendfki platform. Please visit http://phaselibs.opendfki.de/.
Go to top
This particular version was published on 08-Aug-2008 15:59:07 CEST by elst